Monday, August 24, 2015

Yogurt-stuffed Mini Peppers

Yogurt-stuffed mini peppers
This recipe is adapted from Yogurt Culture recipe book that I browsed at the library. I loved it the moment I read the recipe and wasted no time in trying it out. I was so happy with the results, this one goes in my "favorites" list now!

Here's how I made the Yogurt-stuffed Mini Peppers -

3 tbsp. yogurt - hung in cheesecloth overnight in the fridge
1 tbsp. fresh mozzarella cheese - crumbled
Seasonings - salt, pepper, paprika and dried mint
1 tbsp. chopped walnuts
7 mini peppers
Olive oil for roasting peppers

To make filling combine the hung yogurt, mozzarella, walnuts and seasonings.

Wash the peppers and cut of the tops. With the sharp end of a peeler, scope out the seeds and lining.


Using a small spoon fill the peppers with the yogurt stuffing.


Heat oil in a pan and saute the peppers on medium heat, uncovered till browned on all sides, about 5 to 10 mins.


Serve warm as an appetizer or part of a meal.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

These peppers look so lovely, I am sure I would like them. I pinned them and will eat them soon.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails